Tuesday 1 March 2016

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING -Letter to Adnan Pt 1

Being around kids brings out a side of you that you never knew existed..from the shouting to the rough play to the tears, I met this baby of mine some 2 years ago and he has been a constant man in my life who adores me,who loves me for who I am and doesn't expect me to change like the weather.

He will come back to me even after I may have beaten him or scolded him publicly,Who believes am superwoman that nothing can harm me, Who makes me feel like a walking encyclopedia with his 1001 questions 'Mummy why is Sofia playing with that thing? Or He would ask 'What does Eka'abo mean? He makes me feel like a COMPASS by following my every move, He makes me feel like a baby. 
sometimes he corrects me i.e Adnan come wear your jammies! Mummy it's not jammies it's PAJAMAS, he would say #smh# I could go on and on about how much this boy makes me feel and I felt the best way to keep some of these memories is by writing them and taking pictures..
So we have our blog post inspiration Adnan!!!!! I am grateful for Realest my photographer for capturing this priceless moments #Thankyou. We took 2 set of pictures,below is the first set...I hope you enjoy looking at this pictures as much as I do.













No comments: