Friday 27 May 2016

JUMMAH IN STYLE

Peace be unto you guys! It’s the last Friday of the month of May and as well children’s day, so we decided to mark it in style. Well a lot of people think if you are an adult you don’t need to mark the day, for me I will say as far as your parents are still alive, you are still a child.
After the Jummah service we decided to take some pictures to show you guys a sneak peek of how we spent the day excluding the part of us dragging for meat after eating pounded yam at a very good joint. When I said we are still children I wasn't  lying. #Happychildren’sday
A little insight on our outfit. LARA is wearing the famous bat jalab and I decided to re-rock my cape which I wore in a post HERE with a free white jalab which came out really nice and not forgetting the head piece that transform our look to that of the Arabians. Have a great weekend lovelies!!!!!













No comments: