Saturday 27 August 2016

ICT ENTERPRENUERSHIP SEMINAR : WHAT I LEARNT

 Hi guys!! Hope the weekend is going smoothly? Remember I told you guys in a post HERE about the seminar I attended last week. Well like I promised, I'm going to share what I learnt with you guys today. It was a two days event, Seminar on the first day and the Walima (celebration) the second day.
 Five take home message!


1-- Learn a skill to earn a living-- skill make you independent, you don't have to depend on you salary for a living.
2--  Don't accept self defeat. -- this involve three things viz READINESS, INTEREST &
 DETERMINATION.
3-- Don't be afraid to start a business because someone else is doing it. As far as the person doing it is a human, you also can make it.
4-- Know the difference between these words in business FI-SABILILAH (giving for the sake of Allah ) and FEE-SABILLAH (paying for the sake of Allah). business grow when family and friends pay.
5--Before you start ,learn how to finish, know your exit plan! Don't complain when things are not working as plan. Don't blame God.

 About my outfit, I was twinning with my very good friend in a kimono by Waseela couture. The pictures we took didn't come out really nice.don't know if it was the weather or the photo god was not on our side that day.








No comments: