Saturday 1 October 2016

STYLING A WIDE LEG PANTS: LOOK ONE



Hi guys!!! Happy independence Day to our beloved country! Nigeria is 56 today, even with the whole recession (Buhari situation) as I prefer to call it, we give thanks to God for making us surviving it, even though it might not be as flourish as we want it. We pray everything get better soon.
This post was supposed to be about my beloved country but I  totally forget we are at the end of the month September already not until I saw my niece going to school in a white and green attire (which I know wasn’t her school uniform), that I got reminded that they were celebrating independent day in their school. So it was too late to take pictures to rep our beloved country like we did last year.In case you missed it and you will love to see how we styled and rep the Nigerian color (Green and white) check it out HERE.


So in the absence of an independent post, I decided to share with you guys few ways I styled this blue wide leg pant. For the first look I decided to pair it with a peplum top. Hope you love this look? Stay tuned for other ways to style a wide leg pant.







No comments: