Wednesday 12 October 2016

WEDDING AFFAIR!!!

 Who doesn't love weddings???? yeah some people would give me the "YIMU" cos am a lady and its known that most girls love attending....Well last week i was able to attend the wedding ceremony of SEGUN ADETAYO aka DJ biggyray9ice to his LOVELY WIFE OMOLARA. It was a very simple but well organized event. The highlight was the prostration of the groom and his friends in front of his soon-to-be-in-laws#smiling#.

Well you cant have a complete wedding without clothes and i was there with my own swag to show the yoruba people how its done.With my lace cropped top sewn by my MUM and a HIGH-LOW skirt....surprisingly i was the only one with a head wrap but that did not stop me from feeling good about myself and dancing to good music.



 The couple!!!


 Beautiful sis and a younger sister #tongue out#

No comments: